One of the most common problems with shopping online is waiting in for the delivery. We want our customers to enjoy their shopping experience and we are pleased to offer you a range of delivery services to suit your personal needs. Click and collect services, such as Interlink’s DPD Pickup and the Collect+ service, are growing in popularity, enabling you to collect your order from a local pickup point at your convenience. Delivery services are subject to availability in your area. If you are unsure, contact our customer service team who will be pleased to help you.
Order cut off times (weekdays)
Order cut off times (Saturdays & Bank Holidays)
Orders received before these cut off times will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option.
Interlink orders received after 3:00pm on Saturday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
You do not even have to wait in all day for your Gaitly order to arrive. Interlink Predict will send you an email or text with a one hour delivery window. If the delivery date is not convenient, you can use the text or email to change it. Alternatively you can choose DPD Pickup and collect your order from a local store at your convenience.
- Free Next Day - for assured parcel delivery in the UK before close of business the following working day.
- Two Day - guaranteed two day delivery to remote areas, offshore islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- 10:00 & 12:00 - ensure your parcels arrive by 10:00am or noon the next working day.
- Saturday - your order will ship on Friday for delivery on Saturday.
- Sunday - your order will ship on Friday or Saturday for delivery on Sunday.
- Pickup - choose to have your order delivered to the nearest DPD Pickup point so you can collect at your convenience. Soon you will be able to select this option at checkout. For the time being, select next day delivery and when you receive your delivery notifaction from DPD, you can choose to divert the delivery to a local Pickup point.